Aaron Shust at #d62012

Awesome worship was led by Aaron Shust on Thursday.  I loved how he incorporated hymns in the morning with more contemporary music in the afternoon and evening.  He is a gifted worship leader.  Check out his site here

Here are a few lyrics we sang today:

"Your name is a strong and mighty tower. Your name is a shelter like no other....Cause nothing has the power to save but Your Name."
"My Savior loves, my Savior lives
My Savior's always there for me
My God He was, my God He is
My God He's always gonna be."
My hope is in you Lord, all the day long
I won't be shaken by drought or storm
The peace that passes understanding is my song and I sing
My hope is in You alone
Holy, holy, holy!  Lord God Almighty!
Early in the morning our song shall rise to thee.
Holy, holy, holy!  Merciful and mighty,
God in three persons, blessed Trinity!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48