Beth Guckenberger at #d62012

Beth Guckenberger is executive director of Back2Back Ministries. Beth and her husband, Todd, have nine children.

She always starts her talks by reading Joshua 1:8.

"The star of these stories is God, not the people I share about."

She shared from Mark 4:35-5:20

"We have two choices everyday: Yes, Lord or No."

"He silenced the storm with a word from His mouth. We have those Words in the Bible."

"We serve a Savior that doesn't want even one to be lost."

"God is my story weaver."
Story of Joel-age 4 (praying for food and specifically choice steaks)

"God does not just show up, He shows off!"
Story of two of her daughters (10 & 12)
  • Agape love is compelled to act.
  • "The story is not over yet."
  • Story about a woman of prayer
    • Your mother co-labored with me for the salvation of my daughter.
"Don't ever stop praying."

I am trying to do 90% of my battle in the heavenly realm through prayer and 10% in my tasks.

"This (God's Word) is the only sword you take in your battles."
 "It's not about us. Let us let the Good Shepherd tell the story He wants to tell."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48