We have an offer!

It is official.  We have an offer on our house in Iola. We moved from Iola in November 2008 and have been trying to sell the house while renting it over these 4 years.  It has been a rocky & scary road at times as we wondered how we would be able to make ends meet while making double house payments. 

However, God is faithful.  When worry and anxiety came in (believe me it happened more than once), God would answer our prayers.  God did this through unexpected checks in the mail, anonymous cash donations, generous church members who paid mortgage payments, or simply the reassurance we needed by having two offers over the last few weeks.

Do you know the song "Jehvoah Jireh"?  It has been a song that has come to mind often over the last four years.  Here are the lyrics:

Jehovah Jireh
My provider
His grace is sufficient
For me, for me, for me
Jehovah Jireh
My provider
His grace is sufficient for me

My God shall supply all my needs

According to his riches in glory
He will give His angels
Charge over me
Jehovah Jireh cares
For me, for me, for me
Jehovah Jireh cares for me

I praise you Jehovah Jireh for being our provider.  You are great, awesome, loving, caring, faithful, & trustworthy.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48