Praise for Wednesday Night!

As I was reading Prayer Coach on Thursday, I came across this quote, "When God's people have something to celebrate they are quick to communicate their joy to him."  So, I would like celebrate the kickoff of our Wednesday night children's ministries.
  • We have filled the positions needed for Wednesday Night workers
  • The class I taught on Wednesday night doubled in size as the night went on.
  • Hide N Seek included several new faces from those in our community
  • fuzion began its ministry at Hesston Middle School and had 37 5th/6th graders for pizza & games
I am excited about the year ahead and look forward to sharing what God does in and through us as we serve our church and community through Wednesday night ministries.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48