Next week I leave for Dallas for #D62012

A week from today I am headed to Dallas for the excellent D6 Conference.  I will be part of the social media team while I am there.  Here are ways you can connect with me and participate if you are unable to attend:

  1. I will be tweeting during sessions. The hashtag is #D62012 and you can follow me @JL_Martin.
  2. I will write a blog summary for each main presentation.
  3. You can join the live conversation during the sessions that are live-streamed. You can find which sessions will be live-streamed and their approximate times here: http://live.mediasocial.tv/d6conference. Here you can ask questions and see what others are saying.
I hope you will interact with me September 26-28.  You can still register to attend here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon Notes-"Transitional Thoughts"

Sermon Notes "Plans" based on Acts 10:24-48